Our Virtual Physiotherapy Platform
With the COVID-19 pandemic impacting all of us, like many others, we have adapted to be able to offer virtual/online Physiotherapy consultations so that we can continue to help and support you during this difficult time.
Our online platform is currently FREE for NHS Staff.
If you are not an NHS key worker or are new to PhysioSpace, we have significantly reduced our fee to £25.00 for the initial appointment and £20.00 for subsequent sessions (normally £50.00 – £35.00).
Please advise us at time of booking of your status. If you are booking a FREE NHS Staff Appointment please have your ID badge to hand prior to the start of your consultation.
Step by Step Guide
- Book your appointment by calling us on 02920 214067 or online here.
- If booking online: please be sure to fill in the date of birth section as we need this to set up your account on our App to set your personalised exercise plan.
- You will receive an email to confirm your appointment time and instructions for the appointment.
- We politely request full payment is made online via a secure card payment processor on the day of your booking. You will receive an email with steps to do this on the day of your appointment.
- At your appointment time, just have your email open and wait for the invitation.
- When you receive the email click on the link for your appointment.
- Make sure you have a clear, quiet space with good internet connection to carry out the appointment.
At this time, appointments are FREE for all NHS Staff. If you are not NHS staff or new to PhysioSpace, we have significantly reduced our fee to £25.00 for the initial appointment and £20.00 for subsequent sessions. Please be sure to choose the appropriate booking online or tell when booking over the phone.
Payments are taken via our secure online system, iZettle. If you book via phone or online, you will be sent an email before your appointment with a link to pay securely by card online.
Despite the disruption and unprecedented circumstances we are facing, people are still in pain and getting injuries. Cardiff and Vale UHB NHS MSK services have understandably been considerably scaled back, allowing MSK Physios to be redeployed to other areas within the Physiotherapy service to assist with the Covid-19 response. In addition to this GP appointments have to be prioritised with the majority of appointments also being conducted online.
So, we want to make sure we are still here to help you when you need us. We believe we still have a very important role to play in keeping people active, moving and healthy. We want to help make sure that our invaluable key workers are still able to do their work. By being able to provide tailored, individualised and realtime support, education and advice, we can help ease tour pain and with recovery from your injury, albeit in a slightly modified way.
Once we have all the information we need, we will discuss your diagnosis, explain what’s going on and go through our recommended plan with you. This may include self treatment, exercises, modifications and advice. We will share our screen and demonstrate exercises to you, which will then be sent to you after the appointment via email. After your first appointment, we will advise if and when further sessions might be required and book these for you accordingly.
Yes, the software is totally secure and all calls and videos are encrypted. We use a dedicated software designed for online consultations, so not Zoom, FaceTime or other generic platforms.
Firstly you need an email address. Then, all you need is a device with a video and microphone, so a computer, laptop, smartphone, iPad or tablet, that you can also access your emails on.
The software we use is called Physitrack. Useful Guide Attached here.