At the Physio Space our bespoke personal training is delivered in a 1-1 or small group setting. We will provide high quality, individualised programmes that will include coaching, lifting, cardio and mobility work. All our sessions are led by our qualified and experienced team. You will receive a bespoke Personalised Training Programme based on your goals to fit around your day-to-day commitments.
The Benefits Of Personal Training Are:
- Loose weight, look and feel better
- Add a more focused cardiovascular or resistance-based workout
- Provide a cross-training supplement to your classes
- Train for a specific sport or activity
- Recover from or prevent injury
- Correct postural or bio-mechanical issues
- Better prepare yourself for one of our group classes
- There are many physical and mental benefits to exercising on a regular basis these include lower blood pressure and an increase in self-esteem and confidence.
Free Personal Training Consultation
We will guide you so you can get the most out of your sessions, YOU must be prepared to Work Hard if YOU want to Achieve YOUR Goals and Enhance YOUR Performance.
Call now to book a FREE consultation to discuss how we can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
PhysioSpace Sports Performance Clinic
Our aim is to deliver high quality coaching and we’re committed to delivering the most professional service possible.
Your first Strength & Conditioning session will include a review of your previous training history and injury status with your Physio.
They will carry out a movement assessment to identify any joint restrictions, areas of muscle weakness or overactivity.
Fitness and power testing may also be used to set appropriate goals.
Strength and Conditioning underpins everyone’s training program, allowing them to perform better, prevent injury and improve bio-mechanics in their chosen sport or discipline.
At PhysioSpace our expert physios can tailor and structure your training programme to help you achieve greater performance whilst staying injury free.
What are the benefits of Personal Training?
– Optimise the full-body benefits of your workout
– Add a more focused cardiovascular or resistance-based workout
– Provide a cross-training supplement to your classes
– Train for a specific sport or activity
– Recover from or prevent injury
– Correct postural or bio-mechanical issues
– Better prepare yourself for one of our group classes
– Add extra variety to your workout
What is Strength & Conditioning?
What will we work on to improve my overall fitness?
There are 9 components of fitness that will be integrated into your tailored Strength and Conditioning (S&C) Programme at PhysioSpace (not necessarily straight away), giving you the very best chance of achieving your goals Effectively, Efficiently and Safely.
- Strength – How much force a muscle can exert when contracting under load
- Power – The combination of strength and speed to produce a maximum muscular contraction in an instant. Plyometric testing is a big part of our approach.
- Agility – The ability to perform a series of coordinated movements to quick succession in multiple directions
- Balance – Joint position sense and proprioception, is the ability to control the body or parts of the body either statically or dynamically
- Flexibility – The ability to move a joint through a full range of motion without excessive resistance from other tissues
- Muscle Endurance – A muscle or a group of muscles ability to perform work over an extended period
- Cardiovascular Endurance – The heart and lungs ability to oxygenate muscles
- Strength Endurance – A muscle’s ability to perform maximum contractions time after time
- Co-Ordination – The ability to integrate all the above components into effective, meaningful movement. “Neuromuscular control” will be a big focus.
You will receive a Personalised Training Programme based on your goals and ability combined with expert Coaching and Instruction.
Your programme will be accessible via our App. We will give you full details of this at your first visit.
We will ensure that you will have good lifting technique and movement control to get the most out of your training whilst avoiding injury.
You will not receive “off the shelf programming”. We know every person is different, with different objectives. Your Individualised Programme will be based on your ‘Needs Analysis’ and guided by technical, medical and scientific evidence.
What is required from you?
Personal Training Fees
– 1 x PT Session | (60 mins each) | £50.00
– 3 x PT Session Package | (60 mins each) | £130.00
– 6 x PT Session Package | (60 mins each) | £270.00
– 12 x PT Session Package | (60 mins each) | £510.00
– 20 x PT Session Package | (60 mins each) | £800.00
Ready To Book?
All of our appointments can be easily booked online. Alternatively you can get in touch with us via phone or email.
Phone: 029 2021 4067
The Old Surgery,
23 Blenheim Road,
26 Mortimer Road,
Cardiff, CF11 9JZ