1:1 Pilates Cardiff
1:1 Pilates is ideal for those who want a session specifically designed for their body. You receive individual hands on attention which facilitates your movement to a greater degree.
In Studio Classes
We bring the personalised, hands-on approach you would expect from a 1-2-1 session to our StudioSpace group classes. We have reduced our class sizes and are taking extra measures to keep all our students safe.
Find out more about our safety measures
– Studio deep cleaned between each class
– Masks worn on entry and exit
– Social distancing maintained in all areas of the studio
– Temperatures measured on arrival
– Hand sanitisers available throughout the studio
– Reduced class size to ensure social distancing
– No hands on corrections during class
– Bring your own mat and props
If you don’t feel well, have a temperature, or any other symptoms associated with Covid-19, or been exposed to someone who has symptoms of Covid-19, you must not attend the Studio. If you become ill within 24 hours of your class or session, please let us know. You will not be charged for the cancellation.
We have worked incredibly hard over the last year to create an online platform for our clients and students to access from the comfort of their own homes. We look forward to seeing you on the screen!
Ready To Book?
All of our appointments can be easily booked online. Alternatively you can get in touch with us via phone or email.
Phone: 029 2021 4067
The Old Surgery,
23 Blenheim Road,
26 Mortimer Road,
Cardiff, CF11 9JZ