Remote Video Physiotherapy Consultations
We continue to provide our services online to help you stay healthy and on track during this difficult time.
Time spent at home shouldn’t mean you leave pain and injury unaddressed. We want to ensure that everyone has access to a pain free and active life. Our experts will work alongside you to prevent, diagnose, manage and rehabilitate your injury, ensuring you’re at your best, every day.
Step by Step Guide
- Book your appointment by calling us on 02920 214067 or online here.
- If booking online: please be sure to fill in the date of birth section as we need this to set up your account on our App to set your personalised exercise plan.
- You will receive an email to confirm your appointment time and instructions for the appointment.
- We politely request full payment is made online via a secure card payment processor on the day of your booking. You will receive an email with steps to do this on the day of your appointment.
- At your appointment time, just have your email open and wait for the invitation.
- When you receive the email click on the link for your appointment.
- Make sure you have a clear, quiet space with good internet connection to carry out the appointment.
Video Physiotherapy Consultation
30 minute video assessment with Physiotherapist
Speak with an expert now
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the virtual consultation costs?
If you are new to PhysioSpace, we have significantly reduced our fee to £30.00 for the initial appointment and £25.00 for subsequent sessions. Please be sure to choose the appropriate booking online or tell when booking over the phone.
How do I pay for my virtual consultation?
What are the benefits of a virtual consultation?
So, we want to make sure we are still here to help you when you need us. We believe we still have a very important role to play in keeping people active, moving and healthy. We want to help make sure that our invaluable key workers are still able to do their work. By being able to provide tailored, individualised and realtime support, education and advice, we can help ease tour pain and with recovery from your injury, albeit in a slightly modified way.
What will my virtual consultation include?
Once we have all the information we need, we will discuss your diagnosis, explain what’s going on and go through our recommended plan with you. This may include self treatment, exercises, modifications and advice. We will share our screen and demonstrate exercises to you, which will then be sent to you after the appointment via email. After your first appointment, we will advise if and when further sessions might be required and book these for you accordingly.
Is it secure?
Are sessions covered with my private health insurance?
What device can I use?
What do I need?
Where can I find out more about the Virtual consultations?
Ready To Book?
All of our appointments can be easily booked online. Alternatively you can get in touch with us via phone or email.
Phone: 029 2021 4067
The Old Surgery,
23 Blenheim Road,
26 Mortimer Road,
Cardiff, CF11 9JZ