Our physio-led Clinical Pilates service is designed and delivered by a qualified, clinically trained physiotherapists.
What is Clinical Pilates?
It begins with an initial 1:1 assessment which combines Physiotherapy and Pilates holistically to help you achieve your physical goals.
The initial assessment includes a discussion where we develop an understanding of your day to day activity levels as well as your past medical history and goals.
This is then followed by a full body screen of Pilates based functional movements. From this we create an exercise programme with short and long term goals which we track via our App so that you can continue to make improvements at home and have continual contact with us throughout your journey.
Your programme and rehab will be appropriately progressed in follow up sessions.
Is Clinical Pilates suitable for me?
- Have an injury or are recovering from one
- Have had recent surgery or are expecting to have surgery
- Have been advised to by a physiotherapist or doctor
- Are struggling with day to day activities
- Have specific goals
- Want to return to sport
- Have had a baby or are expecting one
- Have persistent or chronic pain
- You are not improving in your pilates classes
- You have an illness or medical condition which makes exercising difficult
- Want an individualised approach.
Follow up (45 minutes) | £40.00
Physio x Pilates Package: 6 x 60 min sessions | £270.00
If you have any further questions or queries then feel free to either email us via our enquiry form below, or give us a ring and we will happily advise you as needed.
Ready To Book?
All of our appointments can be easily booked online. Alternatively you can get in touch with us via phone or email.
Phone: 029 2021 4067
The Old Surgery,
23 Blenheim Road,
26 Mortimer Road,
Cardiff, CF11 9JZ